Ad

http://nukeptp.com/view.php?id=4725

Friday, August 22, 2014

Bad Start

OK, I have to lay it down... I have not started sarging yet. I have been trying to make one of my best friends follow me and learn, and he even tried some DHV's in people he already knew with awesome results!
The problem is he hides behind this "been a shy guy all my life" excuse and it is driving me insane. I mean, his face lights up when I teach him something, but as soon as I say "now just use it and approach people" he simply withdraws.
I feel like I need a wing and he would be absolutely awesome, a ROCK STAR, if he just tried it.

Now, the real problem: I can't let it drag me down. I'm using it as an excuse for me to just get softer and softer. Tomorrow is a new day and a very different one. I don't care if I have a wing, I don't care if I'm at a bar, a club or waist deep in a pile of shit!

The revolution WILL begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment